Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 3...no gym

My throat hurts, I could hardly talk this morning and I'm coughing.

Good news though...I am able to eat again without feeling sick and my blood pressure seems to be a lot better.  Not sure why but I am glad.  Feeling like I am going to throw up each time I stand just wasn't very fun.

I am on day 3 of no gym.  I know that I am not feeling very good because I am actually ok with not being at the gym.  That is not typical behavior for me so it is a big step for me to rest, take it easy and listen to my body say "SLEEP!".  It really was just a matter of time before I got sick though...I believe 8 out of 8 kids that I was watching the other day were doing a combo of nose wiping, sneezing and coughing...in no particular order.  My hands are raw because I wash them so much but sneezing in my face was bound to get me at some point.  I also joke that Lysol and bleach are my perfume but I am kindof serious about that.  Everything gets sprayed once if not twice during the day...and sometimes more if the kids are really going to town.

I am on the mend though and one of these days will be back to the gym!  Until then...I am eating, sleeping and trying to breathe.


No comments: