Today not only did I officially become a certified indoor cycling instructor (woot woot!) but I also wrapped gifts and decorated a door for my soon to be 8 year old!
Can't believe Micah is going to be 8!
Here are a few "things to know" about Micah:
-worn glasses since he was 3
-He LOVES Pokemon
-he is constantly wresting with Quinn
-he is a very loud child
-he can be impulsive but also sensitive
-he LOVES food. Loves is actually an understatement.
-he likes to help people
-he is very strong
- he has no enamel on his molars and he has just adapted to living with that very well...his teeth are very sensitive
- I can see how Micah could be a ring leader at school...possibly in the class clown type of way. People listen to him so I'm not sure if that is good or bad at the moment. :)
- he loves his sister...a lot...and his brother too
- he likes back rubs
- he wears a size 10 usually on clothes
- he is smart but he has to learn to slow down in school so he can actually get the right answers
- he really enjoys Cub Scouts!
- he is a very good boy and we love him.