Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Valleyfair 2012

We had a great day yesterday at Valleyfair in Minnesota.

Here are a few pics of our day. Note who kept hiding his face from the pictures...little stinker.

Oh...and see that basketball that my nephew is holding?  Yeah...I won that.  :)  My brother won the other basketball (the blue one) and then tried to win some more.  He couldn't sink the ball.  I said I would try but was sure that I wouldn't even hit the rim.  Well, I didn't hit the rim...or the backboard.  It just went right in the basket.  Swish!  All those years of basketball practice...finally paying off.  ;)

Brother - Justin, Micah, Nephew - Christian, Sister - Josie, Sidney, my mom and Quinn.
Sidney, Snoopy, Quinn, Micah
Christian and my mom
bad picture of Micah :)
Quinn
Quinn, Chris and Sid (after they road the Wild Thing) and Micah

No comments: