Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Update on dad, Tuesday, January 4th @ 3pm

Dad is going home! I was on the phone with mom and as we were talking his paperwork was getting ready for him to be discharged.

My friend who is also in the ICU in Fort Dodge is not doing as well as my dad. Her family is saying their goodbye's and her organs are getting ready for donation. So sad. I really have no words other than what her husband wrote on her Facebook page today...

"Just an update from Jeremy (the husband) on Terri's condition. While she is resting comfortable, she is in DIRE need of a miracle. Please continue to send your thoughts and prayers her way. Because of the situation, I suggest you go home and give your spouse, kids and family a hug, kiss and tell them you love them. You never know when it may be the last time you ever get a chance to do it."

1 comment:

Cori said...

Like I said earlier, so happy for your Dad and sad for Terri and her family. I know God is in control and I trust Him. I just sometimes wonder if He could do things differently.