I am getting ready to head out of town but wanted to send a quick update before I leave.
We are waiting to hear from a social worker...
Dad wanted to be home but they are having a hard time finding a place for him to stay where he can get the care he needs with the regulations that are set for his insurance. He will be on medicine for another 6 weeks through the port that he has. He can't be at home because of his foot and insurance won't pay for the medication if he is at home. But, many of the nursing homes and other care places in town won't take him either.
So, he isn't home yet but hopefully soon.
I will update more on the details once we hear where he will be going and when he will make it back to Fort Dodge.