Monday, November 9, 2009

Diaper run

I was so bummed this morning! I was all set to go workout but I woke up in the night again and was so sick. I really wanted to go out and do the eliptical again this morning but I just didn't have the energy today to do that.

I have been getting sick for awhile now and have been to the doctor but the one I saw was a waste of money. She also is a doctor at crapcare (oh...I meant Fast Care) and they have screwed things up there for our family many times so I don't have a lot of faith in the diagnosis that we receive there. Sid was sick once with a really bad ear infection...they didn't even check her ears and gave her medicine for just a few days rather than 10. The doctor that we saw a week later when she wasn't getting better went on a little tyrant about how they should have given her a lot more medicine for her infection. But, until January, Fast Care is our main place to go that we can afford and still get medicine. Thank goodness our insurance will be changing for the better soon!

Today we also ran out of diapers. I usually stay on top of the diaper supply really well but this box got away from me I guess or we just went through them a lot faster than usual. So, I packed up the boys and off we went to the store. They were very good though and very helpful getting a few things that we needed other than diapers and wipes.

This mommy is wiped out though and I will be heading to bed early. Thank goodness for Webkinz...that can entertain my kids while their mommy hangs out on the couch. Dads have it easy...when they don't feel good, they can just not go to work. When mommies don't feel good, we still have work to do.

No comments: