Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Toilet humor

The boys in this house are well known for their toilet humor. Micah is starting early in his career with this as well...

Last week we were on our way to Sid's swimming lessons. We were driving through the town on Elton Hills Drive, careful not to speed because the cops were out last week on that road. We got behind a school bus that was driving...not sure why it was out in July but we were behind it.

Micah started talking about someone he saw on a toilet. I had no idea what he was talking about and just kindof did the "uh huh" answer that moms give at times. He still kept saying it over and over and kept asking why the person was on a toilet. I had no idea what he was talking about so I did ask him some questions to see if I could figure it out. He said that it was blue and on the bus.

This is the picture that Micah saw that was stuck on the back of a bus (this is the vision of a 4 year old boy, in no way degrading or putting down this society or type of individual)..a person on a toilet...

1 comment:

The McCutcheons said...

He's very creative!

Guess what I'll be thinking the next time I see that?