Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our weekend

We had a fun weekend!

Yesterday, Sidney and I went on a mommy/daughter date and we got pedicures :) We went to a very popular place in Rochester, City Looks Salon & Spa, and had a great time. Sidney picked a bright pink color for her toes. Imagine that! After our pedicure, we had lunch at Panera and enjoyed our time without the boys.

We went to church last night and saw the baby that was just born that will be coming to our house for day care in late April. It was so little when it was born, (in the 5 lb. range) and is doing really well now. It was nice to meet you Malachi!

The temperature today was in the upper 40's so we had a chance to play outside for a bit. The kids were soaking wet but they were laughing so hard while they were on the swingset, it was just hilarious. The neighbor kids came outside to play too so it was a lot of fun.

Sid, Quinn and I went to the grocery store today because our cupboards were very bare. While we were gone, Chris and Micah were playing bowling on the Wii. Today, a record was broken. Not only did Micah get a score of 145, but he beat Chris! Chris got a score of 119. Chris was even trying but Micah just kept getting strikes. Way to go Micah! A 3 year old beat a 31 year old on a video game...and the 31 year old was really trying. Micah has a gift.

To end our weekend, Sidney lost another tooth. She has now lost 5 teeth and was so excited. The tooth fairy will be visiting tonight and he always leaves a trail of glitter wherever he goes. The tooth is under the pillow and Sid wrote a note for the tooth fairy too...and she has a penny for him as well. She is almost more excited about the tooth fairy coming than when Santa comes.

I am ending my weekend on a low note. I am working on taxes. I have 3 businesses to do taxes for this year and they are all self-employed businesses so it is lots of paperwork x3. Fun, fun, fun! Gather up receipts, miles, schedules, appointments, office space, house usage percentage, bills and notes for everything that I do and why and you have my taxes done. Yuck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go and get a pedicure. I would love to have hot pink toe nails. I love you and miss all of you . Hope to see you soon. Love ya