Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 1 & Day 2

My last two days...

Day 1:  Wake up.  Gym...where I ran outside and did some great deadlifts.  Day Care walk that turned into sprints for a mile.  Finish the end of the day with a bike ride with Micah out to Gibbs Elementary School.

Day 2:  Wake up.  Gym...spin class!  (in other words, 55 minutes of pure sweat)  Day care that had 9 very active kids today who kept me so busy.  Ended the day with a bike ride on the Douglas Trail with Micah, Sid and a neighbor kid out to 65th Street.  (about had a heart attack with the kids because the trail was really busy tonight and they almost hit two people...sorry to those people!)

Did you calculate those workouts...5 in the last 2 days.  I'm just glad my legs are still letting me walk.

Blogging will continue...just pretty busy with the kiddos the last few days.