Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jessica's Journey...December 4th

Priorities in the Williams house are all crazy at the moment.

We have a Christmas tree but it won't get decorated until Tuesday night.
Kids do have all their homework done but only after one kid forgot said homework a few times this week.
We failed to review spelling for one child's test last week.
Refused to sign an agenda for another child because homework wasn't brought home.
AWANA wasn't studied with the kids prior to Wednesday (or at all for some).
Sid's AHG group (similar to Girl Scouts) has forms due tomorrow and Sid has lost them.
Kids are in a program this coming weekend and have been practicing every Friday night for about 2 months.  I'm ready for my Friday nights free again.
Next Saturday we have something going on starting at 8:30am and keep going all day with something until 7pm, except about 2 hours during the day.  I'm already exhausted just looking at that schedule.
...and probably several other things that I have already forgotten about that we were supposed to do but didn't do.

The gym was no different for me this morning.

Somehow I didn't plan out my time quite right today.  It is Sunday so generally I have a little bit more time to flex and play with than a normal day.  Today I had to be at church b7 8:45am so we could do nursery.  I thought (notice that the word "thought" was used) that I would have enough time for everything today.  Not even close.  I got up pretty early and just didn't have time to do everything I was supposed to and get ready for church today the way that I wanted to get ready.  I almost finished all my exercises but didn't get to finish one set of one and my intervals were at a little bit faster intervals than they were supposed to be.  I just didn't have time to get it all done today.

This week I will be paying a little more attention to my time at the gym...cause I really don't want to be waking up any earlier than 4:30am.  And, I will try to do better at prioritizing with my kiddos with their to-do lists.

The Williams house has a lot going on right now...deep breathing techniques starting...now.

I am ready for a snow day...just so my kiddos can have a break and so we can do a few of the things we are supposed to get done that are on our to-do list.

No comments: