Sunday, January 2, 2011

Update on Dad, evening of January 2nd

Just a quick update...

Dad let mom know tonight that there will be a consult in the morning with the doctor that will be doing the surgery. He did say though that he was told that there is a 99.99% chance that the surgery WILL NOT happen on Monday but most likely on Tuesday or whatever is decided by the doctor.

Our family did come back home and actually left prior to getting this news. With the kids getting back to school tomorrow and work it was just to difficult to try to know exactly what to do. There are a lot of risks with the bypass surgery but I have some people that will give me a call if I need to make a trip to Fort Dodge.

We did take lots of photos today and the kids all got to spend some time with dad as well as a few of his friends from church and work too.

I will keep this updated and should know more details after the consult in the morning on Monday.

No comments: