Thursday, January 6, 2011

My New Ride

Chris and I do go through a lot of cars but a new car is not my new ride. I am content with my black mini-van :)

I tried something new today and this isn't something that actually will get me from one place to another but does get me moving. I stand on it, sit, run, jog, jump, and climb. I was in a room with a few other people that were also on similar rides and they were doing the same things as me. I had someone tell me what I was supposed to do next. I also tried out this new adventure at 5:45am. It was early but very worth it. Now...I have a sore butt and legs.

My new ride is a spin bike! I don't actually own one but did go to a class this morning. I was so nervous about this but really wanted to try it. A few people that I have met at the gym go to the class during the week. I was encouraged to try it and was told that I would really like it. Others told me that I would either love it or hate it. Yesterday I had the chance to meet the instructor while I was at the gym and she did a great job teaching me how to spin. I can't wait to go back!

No comments: