Monday, August 2, 2010

What I See...

I like to think that I am a creative person...just wish I had more time.

I like to think that I am a person with some wisdom...or so I have been told.

I like to think that I am a person that is one that sees the full picture...or at least as full as my own perspective.

What I do see right now is...

.a lot of friends that are in pain right now .people that have their eyes only focused on the now rather than the future .great people doing great things .others doing not so great things and they are aware of it .people that have guilt .girls overcoming huge obstacles and becoming wonderful women .kids asking questions that are deeper because of curious minds .families being brought together .nature (right now I really hear the crickets but I know they are out there) .a house that is a mess and needs to be cleaned .teenagers making their own path in life, or think that they are and are just following another path that is being created for them .families being torn apart .people that don't seem to fit in but they should fit in with everyone .friends that have transformed their lives from doing drugs/alcohol and are now a great inspiration for others .people that are as transparent as you could imagine .a group of people helping out another group of people that once was pushed aside .that my kids want their mom and just want me :) .that God has given our family so much and now it is time for us to give back

No comments: