Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Teen MOPS Spaghetti Supper & Silent Auction

On Friday, April 17th, Teen Mops will be having the 3rd annual Teen MOPS Spaghetti Dinner & Silent Auction from 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM at Christ Community Church. The dinner for this fundraiser will be catered by Olive Garden and will consist of a silent auction, activities for kids, a presentation by Teen MOPS and some entertainment.

What meal is complete without dessert? We are looking for groups who would be willing to donate desserts for the dinner portion of this fundraiser. If you or anyone in your groups would be willing to donate a few desserts, that would be wonderful! Please contact us by phone or email to let me know approximately how many desserts you think your group will be bringing so we can be sure to have enough for the event. Anything from bars to brownies to pies would be fabulous! Items should be dropped off no later than 3:00pm in the kitchen at Christ Community on Friday, April 17th.

Want to buy tickets to the event? You can register on-line at www.cccrochester.org and click on the picture on the home page of the teen holding a child...this will direct you to the registration page. We have great silent auction items including hotel packages that are local and in the Wisconsin Dells. Lots of themed baskets as well as gift cards to local places including spa packages. You can also e-mail teenmops@cccrochester.org to purchase tickets.

We will also be taking silent auction items until April 1st. If you or a group has something to donate, please contact us prior to April 1st. Each person, group and business that donates will be recognized during the event.

Feel free to forward this on to friends, groups, family and neighbors!

3 comments:

The McCutcheons said...

Jessica, I hate spagetti but I love making desserts. :) So, I won't be there but can I help out with some sweets. Let me think about what I do well and I'll let you know how much I will be bringing. OK? (a varity of truffles and maybe some special cheesecakes??) Great. Now I am hungry. :)

Unknown said...

That would be awesome! Can I be invited to view your blog? I used to read it once in awhile and always got inspired by what you wrote. I love the pics of your house too! I have been told that we have very similar house styles...decorating is more your thing though I think :)

The McCutcheons said...

Yep, I just need your email. Maybe, it's in the church phone book. I'll check and send you an invite! :)