Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Christmas letter...ummmm Our New Year letter :)

The minutes that I have each day to do items that I want to do are pretty few so to see all these nice Christmas letters come in has been nice but just reminds me that I need to write our letter. If you read this, you won't be getting the letter before Christmas...and I am ok with that.

I have an idea though for our letter but am not real sure how it will work. I tried to get the kids' help with the letter today and the thought that I had in my head was not what they created...so, we will do what we can with what they gave me.

I also had a thought about trying to be more green this year but know that what I am thinking probably won't work for all of the people that get our Christmas card. What to do, what to do. I really like all the photo cards that people send too but I don't want to copy what seems to be the trend this year. I have noticed that the letters that people send are getting fewer but it is nice to hear what people are doing with their lives and see some pictures.

So, I have a pile of Christmas cards, photos and letters sitting on our counter and ours is just in the process of being written. I think our gift over the years to everyone has been the gift of patience.

No comments: