Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A moment to relax

I finally have a moment to relax :)

We have had a very busy spring and this week, I am catching up on doing the things I want to do and the things I need to do. In the last 4 weeks, we have had 2 pretty big garage sales (one sold over $2,200 worth of stuff), replaced our deck, planted our garden, had 2 weekends of being sick, and have been watching 8 kids every day. Our laundry is piling up and that is tomorrows project.

This is a big week for Sidney...her last week of Kindergarten.
Yesterday, she had a water fun day at school. They had relays and different events with water. She got wet and had a fun time. Today, it was ice cream day with her Big Buddy, Alicia. Tomorrow, it is Memory Day. She said that she has to bring an extra bag with her to school because she has a lot of stuff to bring home. Thursday, she graduates. Our little, baby girl is done with Kindergarten. Makes you feel kindof old :)

Sid has found out who her teacher is next year and who is in her class. She has 18 kids in her class right now in Kindergarten. Next year, she has 21 kids in her class. I like that the classes are smaller in her school. She is excited because one of her friends, Taylor, is in her class.

A few projects I am working on...
  • setting up the summer schedule for Teen MOPS
  • artwork for our living room
  • landscaping

Micah is doing well. He is fully potty trained and ready to go camping this summer with Grandma and Grandpa. Micah has an imagination and says every day that he went to school and learned "blah, blah, blah" at school. He filled in the "blah, blah, blah" with whatever it was that he learned or heard or saw. He also evidently rides a blue bus to school.

Quinn is getting very big. We are still working on getting the fragrances out of the house. The last bath he got, I washed his hair with a soap that I thought was free of everything. It wasn't though and I found that out after he started scratching again. He is very uncomfortable right now and always scratching his head. Poor little guy.

Chris is working on a Geocache puzzle and preparing to get some more Geocaches this weekend.

I got my hair cut...and it is short. Micah said I got my hair painted. My hair is a change, that is for sure but I am getting used to it now.

No comments: