Friday, May 16, 2008

Teen MOPS Garage Sale...Friday


Sun, hot dogs, toys, and lots and lots of clothes. That basically sums up our day today. My muscles are so sore right now, I really doubt that I will be able to get out of bed in the morning without a groan. I didn't really have a start to my day since my day yesterday didn't end. I came in from working on the garage at about 1:00am, When I went to bed, I walked upstairs to hear Micah crying so I sat with him for awhile. After I was done helping Micah, I climbed into bed and then Quinn started coughing and crying. I didn't even need to have my alarm on since I didn't go to sleep so I shut it off and got out of bed at 5:15 am to start working on the set up for the sale today.


We, the Teen MOPS Leaders, have been working for about 2 weeks to get this garage sale ready for Teen MOPS. We have been taking donations of all sorts of items, gone through them, found the best items and displayed them in our garage to sell. The picture is of our house today with all of the stuff that we were selling. Boy, was there a lot of stuff!


Last year, we raised about $2,000 over two days. So, what did we do so far? The total I heard for today was over $1,700 (that doesn't count the $1 and the quarters! We still have one more day to go.


1 comment:

Missy Eagen said...

Praying for you guys!!!! Oh my goodness you've got to be exhausted.

I'm hoping to be by today to give you some business. I have no will power so I must wait to make sure there isn't much left!