Friday, April 25, 2008

We made it!

We made it through our first week of having a full (pretty much full) day care!

During the noon to 1:00 PM hour, there are 7 kids in the house, including the Williams children. Don't ever call me between 11:00 am and 1:30 pm because there are a million things going on at once and 7 mouths to feed at once. It can be quite funny though when all I hear are crying from the babies and complaints from the other kids about the food. A little love and communication to everyone and they are all happy again :)

A few of the cute things that I have heard lately...

"I don't think my body wants protein any more." Sidney at supper last night when she had bread on her plate and she didn't want to eat it.

"Oooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaah." Micah getting his voice ready to sing for our song time at day care. He puts his hand in a fist and moves his hand away from his body in an arch and he said the word. We learned this from Miss Kristin...a local person who does story time at the Christian Book Store. I forgot to get our voices ready today and he reminded me as we were getting ready to sing our last song.

Quinn doesn't talk yet so I don't have any sayings from him. He did have a well-check today though and is doing very well. He weighs 17 lbs. 9 oz. and is 26 3/4 inches long. His head is 17 1/2 inches around. He's a big boy :)

No comments: