Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Colorado Spring fire update

I've been keeping my eye on a map today since I found out that it was available.  The map indicates the fire areas in Colorado Springs.  Since the first map was released earlier today the fire has grown some more and my cousins house is still in danger.  Their family is safe but their home may not be...it is located at Moorfield Ave.

A link to the site with the map is located here.  I tried to cut and paste it but it didn't work.

Please pray.

My other cousin that also lives in Colorado Springs with her husband wrote this today on her Facebook page...

This is not a promise that bad things won't happen but that we won't be overcome. We have a mightly and loving God.

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:2


This verse seems pretty fitting for all of what Colorado is going through right now.  Thanks for sharing, cuz!




No comments: