Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jessica's Journey...December 6th

What can I write about today...

Goals.

I see 2 days left of phase 2.  2 days!

Phase 2 has really pushed me and I can't say that I have enjoyed every minute of this week (and it's only Tuesday).  The exercises aren't horrible but they aren't easy.  I think the biggest thing is just increasing how many times I am doing each exercise.  I get to the amount of reps that I did last week and I can just feel my muscles screaming at me to stop at that same number.  Well, guess what?  Jeff didn't write down 12 corkscrews this week...I am up to 14.  Everything is increased!

One of my goals is to get into a certain pair of pants that I have in my closet.  I am getting closer and closer to being able to wear these.  They are capris though and since we have a few inches of snow on the group these will be staying in my closet for awhile.

I am currently thinking of what other goals I need to set for myself.  At the moment I have no idea what goals I should put in front of me...besides what I want to wear.  I have a few things in mind for goals but that is has far as I have gotten...just in my mind.

Time for bed.  I have a long workout in front of me in the morning.  This one is my favorite (well, some of it is) out of all the days so that does give me a little motivation to finish.

Funny...I'm watching The Biggest Loser right now (shocker!) and some of the exercises they are doing are ones that I do.  So cool to see other people doing what I do.

Today at the gym...I did a little bit of running.  Last night I was really wanting to run when I got to the gym and not attend spin class.  I haven't been able to run for a bit since I was sick.  I have no idea where the urge to run came from but it was there.  And then I woke up this morning.  Why did I want to run again?  I still did and I had a good time doing some intervals on the treadmill.  I went just over 2 miles and felt great!  I didn't cough uncontrollably like I sometimes do and that was probably the best feeling of all.


No comments: