Sunday, May 18, 2008

Final total

The final total of the sale from the garage sale is over $2,200! I still have to count all of the change and dollars but that is a pretty close amount for what we made at the Teen MOPS Garage Sale.

We are having a personal garage sale in 2 weeks so that will be what I am working on next. We have a lot of things that we don't need anymore and too much stuff so we should have a good sale...not as good as the Teen MOPS sale but still good for us.

Sidney had 2 birthday parties yesterday. Chris was on kid duty so he got to take her all around and go Geocaching at the same time.

On another note, it is a beautiful day today and I would love to be outside but I think I got food poisining last night from a local restaurant. I was pretty sick last night and haven't been that sick in a very long time. I am hoping it was food poisining and not a virus because I don't want the kids to get sick.

We are going to try and get some flowers today so we can start planting them around the yard.

No comments: